Pages

no wardrobe space

Lifestyle Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Polaroid



Yes, yes, and yes, it is a big craze. But I won't ever shame that. I think it is brilliant that instant film cameras are back in trend. And I have been wanting to purchase one for many years, but only recently I received one as a gift. A gift for my twenty first birthday. I of course saw this as an opportunity to capture things that I wouldn't necessarily catch on my phone camera. I wanted to capture real life. I wanted to use it to capture the very best memories.

And when I say real life, sounds like a cliche I know. Real life would be the not so perfect selfies, the behind the scenes of Instagram posts, and of course the more intimate memories, such as special date nights. I wanted it to be, the case of having one copy of each photo that is kept safe in a scrapbook. (As now a days, you don't get this so much with photography). A polaroid picture can be just that little bit of extra special. The kind of special where you look back at the picture in your late 50s and reminisce on that random late night date night that always works out to be one of the funnest times you will have.

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list:

Follow

Social